Office Moves & Wiring
Behind every reliable network, you’ll find good cabling
Moving offices-or even organising an existing one-involves countless potentially stressful details. If you’re in the middle of such a project, you have much more to think about than your company’s IT system.
That’s where Backup comes in. Our team excels in the design and installation of structured cabling solutions for both data and voice networks. No matter the scope of your project, we offer the following cabling products and services:
- Low Maintenance Telephone Patch Panels
- Cabling Diagrams and As-Built Docs
- Certification and Cabling Audits
- CAT5 CAT6 Gigabit Ethernet
- Fibre Optic Cabling
- BICSI Certified Cabling Standards
- Siemon, Panduit, Leviton and Molex Brands
- New Construction or Existing Offices
Cabling is just one component of your company’s technology system-all of which must be moved with minimum downtime and disruption. To make sure your office move is a success, we also offer the following services:
- Quick and efficient network moves
- Coordination of Internet and phone service cutover
- Safe server, workstation and printer moves
- Email and website transfers
We provide a range of IT Support, Computer Services and Network Support in Wandsworth SW18, Putney SW15, Fulham SW6, Chelsea SW10, Chelsea SW3, Kensington W8, Knightsbridge SW7, Clapham SW4, Battersea SW11, Wimbledon SW19, Hammersmith W6, Chiswick W4, Balham SW12, Richmond TW9, Richmond TW10, Ealing W5, Earlsfield SW18, Earls Court SW5 and throughout London.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Wandsworth SW18 IT Support, Putney SW15 Computer Services, Fulham SW6 Backup and Data Recovery, Chelsea SW10 IT Consulting, Chelsea SW3 Hardware and Software Procurement, Kensington W8 Email and Spam Protection, and Knightsbridge SW7 Hosted and Cloud Services.